Enjoy this Blue Dream...
Since 2003 - Nemovoile / Club Catamarans
How to spend Perfect
Zen sailing Holiday ?
Take advantage of our Strengths
What is included with my Catamaran or Yacht booking ?
Catamaran and Yacht rental in Virgin Islands usualy comes with:
Dinghy with outboard engine, snorkeling gear, fridge (sometimes a freezer), 220 Volts inverter.
Bed sheets and towels, cockpit cushions, etc.
On specific sailing catamarans models, but also on some power catamarans:
Watermaker, air Conditionning, Generator, etc .
Optional kayak, Stand Up Paddle, scuba diving at local diving shops,
Technical Assistance and hotline in case of failure or incident.
Enjoy Sailing Caribbean !
We have been working and sailing this area for 11 years. you can trust our unique services, advices and offers ! Foreign based brokers will not have the same unique knowledge and contact networks to assist you as we can .
British Virgin islands, St Marteen ( and Puerto Rico): This is a charming and lively area, you can find nice restaurants, bars, and shops, as well as secluded nature anchorages. Most of the "waters" are protected from the oceanic swell and waves. Snorkeling is very good: Turtles, nice fishes, live coral reefs, lobsters, and....pelicans !
The British Virgin Islands (BVI's) are a kaleidoscope of aquamarine waters, sun-soaked harbors, and white-sand beaches.
BVI is a popular destination for sailors, with near-constant trade winds, all-year round high temperatures and dazzling white sandy beaches lapped by clear turquoise waters.
If you want to party ? : head to palm-fringed beaches and enjoy the bars, such as Pusser's Landing, Soggy Dollar Bar or Foxy's.
Whether you want to relax or meet the locals, the BVIs offers choice and well-equipped marinas.
Temperatures in the BVIs are around 25 deg to 28 deg, all year round. August is the hottest and sunniest month and sea temperatures are warmest in September.
Some catamarans do have Air Conditioning.
The hurricane season is between June and October, which is also the wettest month.
The sailing conditions in the BVI are known for the trade winds season between November and June.
And...the famous "Christmas winds" in December/January (some days with stronger winds).
Prestations, options, and extra costs:
The items below may vary with the type of boat and
- Taxi transferts , we can organize the transfers, the driver will welcome you at the airport.
- Provisioning of your sailing yacht: we provide ordering list and delivery services in most areas.
- End cleaning fee of the yacht is mandatory in most cases, this saves you half a day of hard work.
- Professional Skipper : 160 to 180 euros per day, plus food.
- Hostess or cook: 130 to 150 euros per day, plus food.
- Security Deposit: 3000 to 8000 euros , via credit card pre authorisation or print.
- Damage waiver option reduces this security deposit.
- At charter end, boat should be brought to fuel dock to refuel.
- Extra Activities available : Scuba diving (from the boat, or with the local dive shops), kayak or stand up paddle, fishing, fly fishing, etc.
- Some anchorages/marine park are under strict management, it will be asked a fee.
About Us !
Agency Manager, Frederic Dalle (former
chemist...) started sailing in the 90's , become professional
skipper in 1999, then sailed the world with family until 2006.
Nemovoile was first created in 2003, French registered company (number SIREN 449092345).
We are proud to be member since 2005 of the booking agencies network of Dream Yacht Charter (N°1 Worldwide), but also with Sunsail, Moorings, Kiriakoulis, Navigare, etc.
Some Price examples (in Euros, weekly),
any duration possible
|By Fountaine Pajot|
|Lagoon 450 S||3500||11900|
|Lagoon 620 (crewed)||26000||36000|
|By Catana / Bali|
|By Moorings / Sunsail|